Some Good Some Bad

Disclaimer: This post is just for the entertainment purpose. I am responsible for what I write, but not for what you understand.

First of all I want to extend gratitude to  Shubham,  Prathamesh, Priyanka, Amey, Harshal, Kirtish  who were the important part of entire CDAC Journey.

On this Date 28/08/2018 (Ending with 8') I came to Pune with an aim to do CDAC in good centre and get handsome salary job.

Funnier part as I was new to Pune, for first few days used to get into different buses (As I used to look only for the destination place on the White Board) even though I was referring Google Map (It has older bus timing). It lasted for 3 days and surprisingly every time the conductor use to tell that you have get into wrong bus and asked me take another bus at (Sarabaugh). It was good experience to take Ganpati Darshan for consecutive three days.

Then I traveled by rickshaw for few days and got to know the entire route. From that day onwards I can travel to any corner of Pune.

During this I visited good restaurants and places near CAMP road with friends. And eat Burger for first time.
And before & after CCAT Exam I started playing  PUBG and got good team up.

Later on 19th Feb 2019 CDAC started and It was first time to stay away from home as I took PG near CDAC thinking the schedule will be hectic, but it was never. On weekends I used to go home as We had flat in Pune.

For first few weeks and sometimes used to order food from swiggy/Zomato/uber (Depends on who gives more discount).

Environment near CDAC ACTS was full of greenery, and sometime DRDO used to make Bomb Testing making CDAC building vibrates.

On weekends we used to go for Trek on Vestal Tekdi, Gate is in front of CDAC Building and also in Vrindavan society.

Every evening we used to gather near Vrindavan Society Gate to have some breakfast, and buy some food items, fruits. But later we realised Krishna Hotel food is not hygienic as it was Summer and many students started getting Stomach Problem.

After 2-3 Weeks we used to stay late night in Lab Practising many new Programming Problems, Revision, and some fun discussions outside Lab or Having a View of Pashan.

Then came Hanuman Jayanti and there was Program (Bhandara) at Hanuman Mandir near CDAC, and it was Night Lab for Batch 3/4 and everyone including Foreign Students came to take Prasad. And 80% students living in Panchwati cancelled their tiffins giving Tiffin Delivery Person  a Shock😅.


Then started Aptitude Module, as it was good but sometimes we used to get bored, so we bunk those lectures making others do fake proxies, and used to go Pashan in Front Necklace Garden to Play Cricket. Reality was In class only 5-6 and on attendence sheet around 160+ 😂

Rainy season started, peacock used to come near and Behind CDAC building and many shot beautiful videos of Peacock dancing and every early morning their sound was beautiful.

Then came an hard time, most important exam to prepare for CCEE but still Aptitude lecture were going on, and co-ordinator made it compalsory, so we used to study in Lab and Just go 5 mins before to do attendence. Even after CCEE we did same.

But on 3rd Day of CCEE exam, at evening I met with an Accident in Panchwati, it was heavyly raining, I was going to NCL for Dinner, and in front of CMET and near CDAC gate a Girl on scooty with high speed came from behind and crashed on me very badly. And I didn't said any single word to her and went to NCL.

Finally a day came on which CCEE result was declared for other regions and Pune Region students were eagerly waiting, and I got a call fr my friend from sunbeam at 5 PM as there result was announced. And at 6 we were having last lecture of Course i.e of Aptitude till 10 PM, then we got the news that result is published in lab but lab was locked and will be opened after lecture gets over, but NCL canteen is open till 10:30 so instead going to Lab I went to canteen and there I got call that I have got between 60-70, but was not sure. But it was bad time as the PG owner asked me to packup the things at same night and leave the PG immediately without any reason. So I shifted to friends flat. And then went to Lab to See Result and Begin with Project work.

After that our Aptitude and Remaining Lab Exam were scheduled. And Soon after that we Started Project work to be completed in 15 days. Then I shifted to my home in pune and started traveling by bus. 

It was worth remembering 15 days during Project phase, every day go to CDAC at any time (12PM for me) or even stay at home if it's raining heavily. Putting Earphones, doing code on newly installed Computers and Having Lunch Together in canteen (As there was no rush), Helping others solve their problems in project, or brainstorming on certain problems that used to occur while development. If got bored then walk in Panchwati and again back to work. And In Evening Leave to Home.










Comments

Post a Comment